This week is my “blogiversary” and I to be honest, I wanted to think of a way to celebrate without having to do a crazy giveaway! I love doing giveaways. However, the giveaway happened this weekend at our Nashville Blogger Meetup. While we were all together, we chatted about how much we all love Instagram. I also came to the realization that I have never hosted my own linky party. (#loser #maybenobodywilllinkup #linkupandimeanit)
Obvi, I love Instagram because I can hashtag.
For my blogiversary, I am asking you all to link up your top 3 favorite instagram pictures from 2013.
The only rules are:
1. That you can’t link up a product (That’s just tacky…).
2. Make sure to check out at least three other linker-uppers (it’s a word).
Hopefully, this will be a great way for more of us to connect on Instagram! Make sure to link up to your blog but let us know what your Instagram name is so we can follow you (mine is @kickinitinkindergarten)!
3. This is a picture I took back in the Fall of us in front of our future home! We are (hopefully) going to be moving in at the end of January. It has been so fun to watch our house be built from the ground up. I showed this picture to my class because I was so excited and the only response I got was a confused look and the comment, “You live in a dirt house?”
2. The best part about blogging has been all of the friends that I have met! I know that I am a bit of a newbie, but I am so thankful for the open arms that the blogging community has welcomed me with. I have made some wonderful and lasting friendships along the way. It has given me the opportunity to really get to know some truly amazing and inspirting teachers.This was a picture taken when some of the very tame bloggers got together for a weekend in Nashvegas. lorazepam online buy
1. I think this goes without saying. I just got this e-mail from a parent a week ago. Jon and I were driving to Louisville to celebrate Christmas when I read it. I tried reading it to him and got choked up.
I love my job <3
Your turn 🙂